1. General booking conditions:We kindly request you to insert your arrival time and place at least within 3 days before your arrival in order to provide you our Welcome Agent assistance and to avoid any inconveniences. The apposite bracket issu accessible through the drop-down menu, “Arrival and departure” section in your private area.
If we know the client’s travel details (flight details, arrival time at the train station, etc.) we will have the chance to arrange the appointment with our agent for the check in at an exact time.
If the client does not provide us the arrival time there WILL NOT BE ANY STAFF MEMBER waiting at the apartment for the check-in.
Unless otherwise stated, the check-in time is from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and the check-out must be done not later than 11:00 a.m.
However, if possible, upon request, the client may check-in and check-out at the most convenient time for him/her.
Check in time and check out time outside business hours 9.30 a.m. -8.00 p.m. are possible with a fee of €25 payment.
Check in time after midnight are possible with a fee of €50 payment.
THE CHECK-IN IS NOT GUARANTEED IF THE CLIENT DOES NOT PROVIDE US THIS INFORMATION.
An apartment is booked ONLY after a client has received an official booking confirmation (hereinafter : “voucher”).
- A client who books an apartment accepts implicitly our terms and conditions, cancellation policy and at the same time acknowledges that the apartment meets all the requirements of a client.- A booking process consists of a down payment from 20 to 30 % of a total cost of a reservation of the apartment. A balance must be paid exclusively in CASH upon the arrival; a balance superior to € 1000 might also be paid by a credit card (Visa/Mastercard) by filling out a form provided by a Rental in Rome agents. In the form a client accepts to have a credit card charged up to the indicated value. In addition our clients must submit their voucher upon the arrival to the apartment.
- During a Christmas period, New Year’s Eve and Easter an apartment might be booked for a minimum of four (4) nights for a price as in the “highest season” bracket in the pricelist.
- Each reservation is a subject to an extra agency fee of € 25.
Overnight accommodation tax in Rome
A €3,50 fee will be be applied from the 1st September 2014 . This will apply to anyone staying in overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries at the end of each stay. Children under the age of 10 years are exempt from payment. For further information please visit the following website
FEE: 3,50 euros per person per night max 10 days.
On-line booking procedure:
On-line booking procedure is valid for each property that is signed with a “book now” symbol on its internal website.
A) Verify an availability of a property using an apposite calendar accessible on our website or by using filters of availability reachable on each “area menu”.
C) Then click on “Pay in” to access your private area in which you may find all the information in regard to your reservation in “your booking” drop-down menu. You will be sent a welcome email from our booking system (the one from a previous step) in which you will be given your username and password to the private area for any future log in or another booking.
D) Click on “pay now” to complete the reservation by proceeding with the aforementioned down payment via secure Paypal system.
E) The down payment must be completed within 60 minutes (one hour) from a creation of a request, otherwise the option will expire and the booking will be cancelled. As a consequence the property will turn out available for other clients. Please note that in your private area you can find an apposite timer that indicates a number of minutes remaining to complete the booking procedure.
Moreover, inside your private area you can find various extra services that might be useful to keep your stay comfortable. Therefore we invite you to get familiar with “your booking” drop-down menu that is accessible on the top left corner of the screen, right below a Rental in Rome logo.
Standard booking procedure:
A) For each property not signed with “book now” or in order to enquire about the information directly through our booking agents service you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
B) For the properties not available for an online booking you can fill out a form by clicking an “Enquire” button which is accessible on our website through the property internal website. Once the form is filled you will be contacted by a booking agent assigned who will guide you through a whole booking procedure searching a property that will meet all your requirements.
C) Once your booking agent has created a reservation option you may proceed with a down payment within 24 hours.
D) The apartment is considered booked only once the agency sends the booking confirmation.
2 - Check-in/check-out times
We kindly ask the guests to inform us about any eventual delay on arrival time.
3 - Cancellation policy:
a) If the client cancels
- Within 30 days before the arrival the down payment will be completely reimbursed, except for € 50 (handling fee).
- Within 7 days and less than 30 days before the arrival the down payment will not be reimbursed.
- In case of cancellation within less than 7 days before the arrival a client will be charged the whole cost of the reservation.
b) if the agency cancels:
- In the rare occasions in which unforeseen circumstances force the agency to cancel the apartment’s reservation, the client can choose to book another apartment with similar characteristics among our wide range of offers.
- In case that the alternative options do not fit the client’s needs, we will refund the total deposit amount and RentalinRome will have no further liability.
However, in the case of one of the above described events, we commit ourselves in providing an apartment with the same or higher characteristics of the originally booked apartment.
4 - Security deposit:
For some apartments a security deposit against damages is required. This deposit usually is not higher than € 300 in case of short term rentals and € 1000 in case of long term rentals or in case of apartments with particular prestigious furniture.
If at the check out time everything in the apartment is in order, the total amount of the security deposit will be fully refunded. Generally the security deposit has to be paid on your arrival in cash (in Euro) or credit card.
5 - Apartment conditions:
6 – Apartment’s description:
- Upon the client’s arrival the apartment will be cleaned and prepared for the number of guests indicated on the voucher.
- The client is responsible for any damage procured to the furniture or any other object during the stay inside the apartment.
- If during check in time the client finds something broken or not working properly in the apartment, he/she must immediately give us notice about the problem.
- The group leader, whose name appears in the booking confirmation, is the person responsible in case of any damage.
- The keys will be collected by the client inside the apartment during check-in and must be returned to the owner or one of his/her representatives during check out.
The descriptions of the apartments have been made faithfully and correspond to truth.
7 - Pets of any kind and size are accepted exclusively after a previous enquiry and subsequent authorization of a property landlord. Moreover our clients are kindly requested to contact our booking agents during a reservation process in order to request such an authorization. In case that the authorization has not been obtained and pets have been brought to the property the landlords have a right to cancel the reservation.
8 - Number of people: The number of the people indicated during the reservation procedure cannot be changed during the period of stay. Eventual extra guests – if not communicated in advance- will cause the voucher cancellation.
9 - The apartment redelivery:
Our clients are kindly request to leave the kitchen cleaned (in particular dishes washed) and to throw the rubbish into the containers that might be found outside the palace. In case of not having cleaned the kitchen a client will be charged € 25 of his security deposit paid previously with cash or by a credit card.
10 - Thefts/damages:
Rentalinrome S.r.l. is not responsible for any theft or personal injuries against the guests inside our apartments. For this reason we strongly suggest underwriting a travel insurance.
11 - Privacy:
All the customer’s information is strictly private and shall be used only for commercial reasons within the Company limits according to the Personal Data Protection Code Legislative Decree no.196 of 30 June, 2003
None of the personal data provided such as address, phone number, etc will be granted to outsiders, and all the personal data will be secretly treated to ensure customer’s privacy.
12 - Applicable Law:
These booking conditions are subject to the Italian Law. In case of any dispute the Court of Rome will be the only competent body. We reserve the right to make changes to parts of this document..
13 - Cookies Policy:
As you browse rentalinrome.com
, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll
, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with rentalinrome.com
. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page
to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.